Benefits of Windshield Tinting
Simple physics will show you that most sunlight hits the top of your car. So, most of the solar energy that gets trapped in your car penetrates through the top few inches of your windshield. When you tint the upper portion of your windshield, you get the benefits of:
- Enhanced adhesion for better crash protection
- Reduced light and glare for increased eye comfort
- Reduced light that gets trapped as heat for a cooler cabin
- Reduced UV-induced damage to interior surfaces for better appearance and resale value
You also get the benefit of full manufacturer warranty coverage on the tinting film applied to your windshield.
Windshield Tinting Regulations
In New Mexico, to comply with windshield tinting regulations, tinting should only be applied to the top 5” or above the manufacturer’s AS-1 line. Tint should be non-reflective.
Quality Windshield Tinting
To get the most benefit and value for your money, choose Astro Auto Glass for your windshield tinting. Astro Auto Glass ensures the best results by:
- Using industry-preferred films that feature the most advanced cooling technologies and offer the most durable performance
- Hand-cutting film to custom-fit your windshield
- Performing all tinting work in our climate-controlled, dust-free booth